V E N D E T T A
2010-11-02 20:51:03 UTC
Former Marxist Terrorist Elected Brazil President
November 1, 2010
In what can only be defined as a mockery to the democratic tradition,
135 million Brazilians voted today and elected Dilma Vana Rousseff as
the next president of the country with 55% of valid votes. She is a
former Marxist terrorist, a bank robber and was involved with her
group in the murder of innocent people, including a 19 year-old boy.
She also never faced an election, never had a steady job in the
private sector or had any accomplishments that could justify her claim
to the most powerful position in Brazil. Her only asset: being chosen
The government committed a series of unlawful actions in order to
remain in power:
- Use of the State power, forcing public employees to join the
- Illegal use of union funds for events and publications favoring Dilma
- Use of state companies´ advertising budget to fund pro-Dilma press,
- Corruption of poll institutes, which gave a far superior advantage
for Dilma than reality. in all results,
- Illegal engagement of populist president Lula in the campaign, using
public funds and his working time,
- Illegal digging and use of private tax reports of opponents,
- Illegal apprehension of lawful campaign materials and coercion of
(1970, Police Mugshot)
WHAT WE CAN EXPECT
- A stronger Latin American Marxist alliance, with Chavez from
Venezuela, Castro in Cuba, Kirschner in Argentina and Dilma in the
lead, promoting the Bolivarian supra-national revolution in the
- Implementation of the PNDH3, a social engineering plan that promotes
gay marriage, free abortion, ban of religious symbols, censorship in
the media and pulpits, and ban of private property.
- Blind opposition to the United States (these guys murdered an
American official and kidnapped the US ambassador) and support to
authority regimes such as Iran and Palestine.
- Support to New World Order plans like global warming and bio-
- More growth in the participation of the state in the economy and
increase in taxation.
- Support for terrorist and narcotraffic organizations such as the
Colombian FARC, and Brazilian MST, a group that invades farms and kill
- Widespread corruption and distribution of privileges and favors for
friends of the Party.
- A war against the little that is left of the opposition, with
censorship laws against the internet and print media.
The situation is a fine example of Hegelian dialectics. Instead of
having a leftist party against a conservative party, we saw four
leftist candidates aiming for the position. Jose Serra, the
"opposition" candidate, also a leftist, comes from the same cradle
where the Workers Party originated, and never challenged Lula´s
connections with the FARC and his many scandals. Instead, he played
the "gentleman", who never complained.
When Communists want you to choose deep red against green, they set up
an election with pink against light red, and make light red win. Green
is excluded. Next election we see light red against deep red, and deep
If they want to approve abortion laws, they make a debate between
those who support late term abortion against those who support
abortion until the three month limit. Pro lifers are not invited.
Brazil now enters its purgatory. 45% of Brazilians didn´t choose the
terrorist, who doesn´t have any charisma (in contrast to Lula). I
predict we will see lots of trouble ahead as the economic situation
deteriorates after the first crisis.
Related-- Marxist Terrorist to be Next Brazil President
The Socialism is satanic :
Jewish Corporation are the creators of the Socialism or Communism :